woensdag 24 april 2013

TIP: lymphatic drainage after surgery



After plastic surgery treatment in which you had a larger incision, don't forget to sign up for a lymphatic drainage treatment ASAP. After my last surgery I had already pre-registered to a physiotherapy practice where someone is known with this technique so I could be treated immediately after the surgery (few days later) My health insurance covered the costs of this treatment but you should of course check if your own health insurance will cover the costs.

This technique helps to heal your wound, waste (of the wound) will be drained quicker by stimulating the glands. The change that you get an infection is much less. Well understood For a layman: the wound or scar is faster "nicer" and heals better.

I had benefit, after treatment the wound didn't hurt so much and healed faster.
+plasticsurgery +lymphaticdrainage

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten