woensdag 3 april 2013

Review botox treatment

 
HI,


I promissed to give an opinion about the botox treatment I have undergone 10 days ago Never expect miracles but I like this one very well.


At Groupon I bought a coupon to receive a discount on a treatment. You can choose from 1, 2 or 3 zones. I have 3 zones chosen, I paid 179 euros for it. Normally, the prices, depending on where you go, for a treatment between 125 and 175 euros per zone.
This is the result:
Voor

 Na  


This practitioner I give a thick 9.

I think the result is great, my frown is as good as gone, the wrinkles around my eye and my forehead are a lot better than it has ever been. I know the difference because I've done this many times before (also known salons / clinics)

The difference between this health care professional and the better-known salons is in fact that there isn't a fancy, over the top surrounding. There is nothing wrong with this salon, clean and tidy, but for example there was no receptionist. You were received by the practitioner.

Now I'm beginning to think that there is an additional price tag on the over the top lay out of some salons.


The only minus was that the practitioner confused me with someone who apparently was too late and had called him without caller ID. I was 7 minutes early and do not even know how to put caller ID on my phone. (Hence the 9 instead of 10) But do not worry, it's the result that counts.


I would certainly go back to this salon, even if I would have to pay the normal rate for the treatment It's worth it, I have experienced less and it is a relief that it can also go very well. Even if the practitioner deserves very little or nothing at all in this "Groupon" case.


This very good salon called:


Medica Estetica
Bentinckplein 7
3039 KL Rotterdam


Telephone number of the practitioner, I have it here for you.
+plastic surgery +botox +injectables

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten