dinsdag 23 april 2013

English translation Botox treatment (dutch blog was on 8-04)

+plasticsurgery +botox +injectables
 
 
 

A new message about botox, this time two of my experiences at the same clinic. I've been there twice, there is something there which  makes that I don't feel at ease. I don't know exactly what it is.The first time I came was in Barendrecht during the renovation. The intake is ok, they ask the correct questions, fill up the right forms. Look at your face and then discuss what should be done.  The botox treatment had no impact at all and I called them, to explain the problem. It wasn't a problem, I could just come back and see the doctor. The doctor who helped me agreed that the result was indeed not ok but he was not as friendly/affable as the first time i went in.

He treated my forehead again. I felt quite guilty when I walked out. I think you should not walk away with such a feeling about any clinic.
I've gone back once more. The reason was that my girlfriend, who had bought a botox treatment there,  was suddenly afraid to go. So she gave the ticket to me. This second time the result was again not what i am used to but i was afraid to complain, I remembered the feeling i had when i went back for the first time.Positive was that the doctor was so nice to lift my eyebrow also in this treatment. No one did this before, so that was a pleasant surprise.


Conclusion: It wasn't bad but certainly not a purely positive experience. Without incentive I am not going back there. I'm not naming this clinic because I want no harm to it. If you really want to know, please mail me.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten